Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo
MD, Medical Director, MBChB, FRACGP, FCFP(SA), DPH, MMed, CCFP
Dr. Adebayo is the medical director, head physician, and founder of Emerald Wellness Integrative Health Clinic. He has practiced as a Specialist Family Physician in Edmonton Alberta for over 20 years, successfully treating thousands of patients. Dr. Adebayo has a strong passion for combining specialized medical practices with integrative therapies in order to achieve the most optimal patient outcomes. He believes that it is important to use whatever therapeutic tools are available to us in order to facilitate proper healing, and not just rely on pharmaceutical practices.
Dr. Adebayo spends his free time attending numerous integrative medical conferences around the world in order to provide the latest research and clinically-proven medical practices to his patients here in Edmonton.
Dr. Adebayo’s Advanced Training Includes:
Intravenous Therapies, Medical Diagnostics, Family Medicine, Oxidative therapies, Prevention and Treatment of Diseases, Chronic Disease Prevention and Management, Pain Management, Medical and Surgical Laser treatments, Anti-Aging Procedures, Medically supervised Weight loss and Management, Customized Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, PRP and Stem Cell applications.
Dr. Adebayo belongs to the following Organizations:
- Specialist Family Physician
- Certificant Canadian College of Family Physicians
- Member Canadian Medical Association
- Member Canadian Academy of Sports and Excercise Medicine.
- Fellow American Academy of Anti aging, Aesthetic and regenerative Medicine
- Fellow South African College of Family Practitioners
- Member American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- American Academy of Phlebology
- Member American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member American Academy of Pain medicine
- Fellow Royal Australian College of General Practitioners